Friday, February 17, 2012

Helo, Welcome to my blog!

Hello, welcome to my blog. This is one of a couple other blogs I have or are going to make. My name is Noah. I’m really good at all sorts of technology, and like video games. I am a fan of the MSPA (MS Paint Adventures) stories (mainly Homestuck) made by Andrew Hussie. I enjoy drawing on paper, and digitaly using Corel Paint Essentials 4 and I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet. I have a DeviantArt page, a Youtube page, and a Tumblr. I try to find the most time in my day to do something creative and draw, or write. I do like to write, and am currently working on a Homestuck FanFiction, which I will provide the link for when It’s done. When I’m bored, I usually decide to make a video, or go outside, or play my drums. Enjoy, leave a comment If you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment